The European Alliance for Personalised Medicine will hold the 1st Personalised Medicine Congress on 27th-30th November 2017 in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
This four day conference will involve themes such as:
• Cancer: A paradigm for Personalised Health
• Keeping the Person In Personalised Health
• Big Data for Better Health
• Personalised Health and Human Disease
• Personalised Health and Policy Agenda
• Driving The Innovation Agenda
As part of this event, BREAST-PREDICT Director Prof. William Gallagher will chair a mini symposium “Breast Cancer: Dealing with Complexity Head on for Better Personalised Treatment”.
Early Bird Registration is open until 4th September 2017
For further details and full programme listing, please click here